My tenants and I can all save energy
and save money?
YES! Our energy efficiency program for multi-family residences provides equipment replacement and rebates designed to reduce electricity and/or natural gas use in apartment and condominium complexes. Submit a direct install application to get started today, and say YES to your energy savings!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Incentives of 70% of the cost of hardwired LED, fluorescent and exit sign lighting upgrades in common areas
- Free installation of LEDs in up to six fixtures in dwelling units
- Free installation of smart power strips in dwelling units
- Free installation of energy-efficient faucet aerators and showerheads, and water heater pipe wrap in apartments and condominiums where water is heated by electricity or natural gas
- Free installation of screw-in LEDs in common areas in conjunction with in-unit installation
- Increased tenant satisfaction
- Improved appearance to your building
- Decreased maintenance
- Lower energy bills for apartment/condominium residents
- Lower energy bills for building owners
HOW TO ENROLL
Complete and submit a direct install application to qualify your eligibility and get scheduled for your free installation.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
- Residents or owners/agents of apartment and condominium complexes with
four or more units per building who have active RG&E electricity and/or natural gas service
- Property owners and agents may call 1.800.444.5668 to determine if their buildings are eligible for a free assessment.
WHO SAID YES
To learn more about our Multi-Family Energy Efficiency program, call 1.800.444.5668, send an email to MFenergysavings@franklinenergy.com, or view our frequently asked questions.
All equipment replacements and installations will be performed by our contractor Franklin Energy.
Click here for a printable pdf program overview.
Our Multi-Family Energy Efficiency program is being offered in accordance with a July 2009 New York State Public Service Commission order approving efficiency programs for utilities across the state.