Your funds, your way!
Our new Self-Direct Energy Efficiency program is designed to encourage cost-effective energy management measures tailored to qualifying customers’ business needs.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
This program is open to RG&E nonresidential commercial, industrial and institutional customers with a 36-month average electricity demand of 2 megawatts or greater, or with a multiple-account 36-month average demand of 4 megawatts or greater, provided one or more of the accounts has a 36-month average demand of at least 1 megawatt.
WHAT WE OFFER
If you are eligible, you decide how to use the funds in an Energy Savings Account to make effective energy efficiency investments of your choice over three years beginning January 1, 2017.
The benefits of participating in this program include:
- An Energy Savings Account established just for you.
- Flexibility in determining the best energy efficiency projects to suit your needs.
- Reduced electricity costs.
The enrollment period for the 2017-2019 program opens May 1, 2016, and closes September 30, 2016.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Download, complete (fillable pdf form), print, sign and submit an application with Appendix A (if applicable).
- After we approve the application, download, complete (fillable pdf form), print, sign and submit a project plan.
Submit all completed documents via one of the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 607.762.8403
- Mail: RG&E Self-Direct Program, PO Box 5224, Binghamton, NY 13902-5224
To find out more information about this exciting new program, click here for answers to frequently asked questions, or contact your RG&E key account manager.